Wednesday, October 29, 2008

tuesday's floortime activities

The meditation exercise on Tuesday I think worked for me to a point, I felt the things I was supposed to I think. I did see and understand the weird spacey thing in front of me, but somewhere in the middle I got lost. I lost some of my focus when I was visualizing the place and person that was supposed to be with me. I think I lost focus because I over thought the situation. I think at the end I felt the pressure of the matter-substance-thing in front of me but told myself it was just because I was dizzy from being on the floor. I felt asleep even when I got up and couldn't get back into the normal pattern of things. I had a strange kinda feeling for a few hours afterward. I can't say whether or not I liked the meditation, I'm just not sure.

No comments: