Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I have just read Claire's post and I both agree and disagree with her. I think people do not want their jobs to define them, but I think that what you do for a living says a lot about who you are as a person. It impacts many of your decisions in life. Now I am not saying that everyone fits the stereotype of their job, but I do think that your job impacts a lot of the decisions you make in life. Everything that you do on a daily basis has some impact on the rest of your life, so it could impact the way you carry yourself, the decisions you make, and even the way you interact with others. I have not completed this activity yet, but I think it will be challenging to not show what your job is. I think that the key here is to focus on the details and not get too dramatic.

No comments: