Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Watching People Eat

On a side note, it is pretty strange watching a group of individuals eat.... Anyway, there are a few things that I noticed. For one, the people at the start of dinner eat rather quickly and seem to slouch to eat. There is very little proper manners taking place at the table. Another thing that was rather interesting is how often people move around their plates while eating their meal. They may spin the same plate three or four times just to get to a different food type. I would assume that they don't want to spill food or maybe they just are lazy and don't want to have to reach across their plate to get the other side dishes.

I also just wanted to show why the Yankees and Boston should always win:
1. NY Yankees 207,108,489
2. NY Mets 137,391,376
3. Detroit 137,290,196
4. Boston 133,220,112
5. Chicago Sox 121,189,332







15. Cleveland 78,970,066
30. Florida 22,650,000

Go Marlins

No comments: