Monday, September 8, 2008

Acting

Acting

I agree with everyone that acting is a lot harder than i thought. Like Fabio says you have to actually live that moment in order for people to believe you. And that is a very difficult task for me. I can think of the moment and how it went/goes but its hard to actually "live" the event. I also agree that with the use of props it would make it easier. When we had to act like we were playing tug-a-war it would have been much easier to do. Another example of this would be when we had to act like we were eating. We didn't have any props but the table and it was hard enough but it would have made it even more difficult if the table wasn't there. Overall so far i have grown to respect people who do acting for a living because it is hard work and takes a lot of time.

No comments: