Monday, September 8, 2008

Acting

I have a new respect for actors since being in this class. I believe that to act as if you were doing something is not as easy as if you were actually doing it. Also I believe that props make it a lot easier because when acting without them you have to take into consideration all the minute details and sometimes that can be difficult. Though if you can accomplish that you can really make someone believe you. Acting is something that seems as though it would be easy, however since starting this class I can see where it could become hard. I found the most difficult exercises in class were one's where we were eating and pretending to do something where we didn't have props. You just really have to consider all the details of what you are doing and slow down and that seems to make your acting a little bit more believable.

No comments: