Tuesday, November 25, 2008
I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo
We got to do our scene today and I felt a little better about it this time. I think that I need to just really let go and be this creeper. I know that its wrong but sometimes after watching a movie, or a play I confuse the character with reality, like if the person plays a murderer, I see that person in another movie, or later in the day (if it is a play done here) and just assume they are a murderer in real life. sooooo, if anyone is as strange and closed minded as me, let me just say that I am not a real creeper, at least I don't think. Anyway, I miss whizzbang even though I only made it to the final four one time. Does anyone know if the character bio is supposed to be in first person?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment