One really needs to think outside of the box during this class. All of the activities that we did today had us using our imaginations and thinking of the unusual. This class is great because it allows us college students to be able to revisit that creativity and imagination that we so often used and enjoyed when we were children. It definitely makes it more interesting to watch too that is for sure. I am having so much fun in this class and actually still learning things...who knew. ha
I also agree with Claire. It does seem that we are all able to act like idiots and we are actually becoming a lot more comfortable doing it. I realized this when we had to pick from the little pumpkin container. People who would never have gone until they absolutely had to were going more towards the beginning. Impressive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment