I also enjoyed the exaggerated bus stop activity. It was a good thing for us to do because there are shows that call for that sort of acting. It is important to know where the line is and to know when and why you are crossing it. This exercise helped us see a clear difference between serious acting and exaggerated acting.
The tangled activity looks like it is going to be a challenging one. I have to imagine it is hard to act as if you are tangled up when you are not actually tangled up. But I can see why it is an important activity. For example, look at any horror movie. Someone always gets tangled/caught in something in the movie. Now, we all know that the actor is not really stuck but the actor has to be capable of portraying that they are.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment