Monday, October 20, 2008
I agree with the posts below me in that class on Thursday was a little tough. There were a few things that we had to think about all at once. First, we had to set a height for the table. This seemed to be the thing that tripped up most people. Not everyone was able to keep the same height of the table. I noticed that I had to go off of the person next to me because it was to hard to look across from me to get the height of the table. The second tough thing we had to do was to pretend we were eating. It's really hard to use utensils and glasses, but it's almost impossible to eat or drink without anything there. The easiest part of the exercise for me was the conversation. Luckily, our topic had to do with sports. So I was really comfortable with being able to carry on a conversation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment