I though that class on thur was also tough but I also liked the challenge. I never realized how hard it was to make the height of a table to keep it the same as everyone else. I think that eating is also hard because you really have to imagine eating something that is not there. I never really had to imagine something when I acted because we always had props. But it is very hard and I don't think that I would be able to act without props if I ever did it again with out a lot of practic.
I dont know about anyone else but I did not really like the play. I did see many things that we learned in class being done on stage though. I thought that the play was very confusing and hard to follow and I thought that they talked really fast. But overall I guess it was ok but I do not think that I would see it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment