Wednesday, October 22, 2008
The Crucible
The discussion that we had in class on Tuesday was very beneficial to my opinion of the play. I think going into the play having already seen the movie, I was expecting something very similar. Going into the play after having heard the discussion that we had on Tuesday I would have had a bit of a different opinion. Knowing the background of the play and Arther Miller has helped with my understanding of not only the play but the way the characters were portrayed. I think that being able to talk about the things that were good in the play and the things that were not so good also helped my understanding of the concept of the play. I also enjoyed the discussion because many times I form an opinion about things and do not explore why I feel the way I do about them, and I think this discussion helped with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment