Monday, October 6, 2008
CARS!!
For the exercise with the new machines, no one would get up and start at first so I went up and started I could tell that no one knew what I was doing. I had the image of a car and a lot of people started to catch on and on the other hand some people didn't lol. It was a lot of fun getting to see what people imagined when they thought of a car and how they portrayed it. I hope we do that exercise again it is fun. Also I really like the wiz bop bowl game lol, I don't really know what its called. I think it would be a lot more fun and harder if people sped up a little and didn't take as long to respond. Well see ya all tomorrow in class!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment