I though that this exercise was kind of tough at first. I was always unsure as to what the first person was trying to build. Once more and more people started to go it sometimes became more clear. Once i figured it out I could go up and join in. It was cool to see how many people think that it is one thing and others think different. This exercise made up really work as a group. Also the talking exercise was pretty interesting. I think that it is definitely better when you have something to do because it stops you from talking so much which also make it more believable. Also when speaking you aren't speaking just to fill up an awkwardness you actually have something potential to add to the dialog. I think that once we start talking for a while we will be able to use it when necessary and not so much to avoid awkward moments within out acting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment