Monday, October 13, 2008

bus stop acting

I like attention (the good/positive kind of course) I enjoy being put on the spot and having people stare or rely on me. I enjoy stepping up to challenges of life; it motivates me to put my best foot forward. The growth from this class has been a benefit in the areas of how to be more alert of my movements, my imitations of people or objects, and being more aware of my environments. The area which I need to work on is trying not to think so much and just be gravey (going with the flow, no lumps or bumps smooth sailing). For example during class I had to act like an athlete at the bus stop, I tried hard not to think about what I was going to do, but I started to think about the different ways of being an athlete not like a boxer but it came out that way. peace with chicken grease.!!!

No comments: