Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Whizbang
It took me a minute to realize it, but I have played whizbang prior to taking this class. Last year, one of my theatre major friends taught us the game in our voice studio class one day. I really enjoy this game because it gets me so energized and focused. At times, you really have to think hard and react fast when playing this game. It's just a really fun game! Honestly, I'd really love to use this in my classroom one day. It would be such a good way to get students reved up for class (in a good way, of course!) and I know that they would love it. It would be especially good it a music class because it gets the students up and moving and it definitely encourages them to be more confident, which is key in music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment