I realized in class on Tuesday that our stereotypes of how people act depending on age are mostly true. When people opened their paper and saw what age they would be playing at the bus stop, it seemed as if it was pretty easy for them to figure out something to do. It was also fairly easy for the rest of the class to determine what age they were role playing.
I was only six years old during this activity. When I was running around the bench and constantly moving, I felt like I was "over-acting" in a sense because of what we have been practicing in this class. We have been taught that less is more. That is why I felt like I did too much, however in reality, I did what a young child really would do. I liked this activity overall because it was interesting, fun, and definitely entertaining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment