Wednesday, September 3, 2008
watching people eat food
I watched a person eating this morning in convo. I was pretty far away, but I think she was eating hash browns or something and then a banana. The girl was sitting by herself and staring off into space. She chewed beautifully with her mouth closed most of the time. I noticed that when we were in class we mostly grabbed our imaginary forks like neanderthals while most people hold a fork like they would a pen. (this girl did at least). She drank her milk lazily and made it look so easy, maybe this was because she did not have to imagine the weight of the glass. She looked up as she chewed but down when she went for another bite. It got weird when we made eye contact, so thats where it ended. creeptastic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment