Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Observing Someone Eating
I observed a blonde guy sitting at a table across from me eating today at lunch (around 1pm or so). He was eating chicken for lunch with chocolate milk. He ate with his fingers and did not use any silverware. He was sitting at the table with 3 other people, one being another guy and the other two being girls. With the way he was interacting, it seemed that these people were his close friends. He seemed very talkative with the table and seemed to talk more than eat. Out of all the people at the table, he talked the most. He would take a few bites, chew, swallow, and then start joking (or what I assumed to be joking, since there was much laughing) around with the people at the table again. He sat a bit hunched over his plate but did not ever have his elbows on the table. He was also smiling for most of the time I observed them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment