Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Leadership

I thought our mirror exercises and discussion on leadership was very good. In most things I do, I consider myself a leader. Whenever we have group projects, I am usually the person who makes sure we are getting everything done. In the mirror exercise, it is very important to not always be the leader. I liked when Professor Polanco said that five actors working together are going to perform a better play than if one of the actors is trying to be the leader and the other four actors are following him. This got me thinking that for the next group project I have to do, I should not step up to be the leader and see what happens. I am sure that the other group members would think of better ideas all working together compared to just using my ideas for the project.

No comments: