Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Acting and Such

As many other, I, too, have been watching the acting in movies/TV shows/etc. lately ever since I began this class. It's interesting how many tips you can pick up on just by focusing on the acting of what you are watching. It definitely gives you good and bad examples of how to express certain emotions or how to react in various situations.

I feel that taking this class was a really good decision for me. I have done a little bit of acting (high school shows, community theater, etc.) in the past but I have never actually taking an acting class. It is really interesting to me to use what I have learned from the past and to combine it with the new things that I am learning. I think this class will help me grow as an actress and will definitely help me should I decide to do any more shows in the future.

No comments: