I would have to say that Frog Detective has been the best "exercise" that we have done this semester. Although, the only time I was the leader I was instantly caught changing to clapping. The game appears to involves a lot of concentration on what others do on both the followers and the guesser. As long as the group is quick to catch on to the change (without staring down the leader), it appeared that the guesser had a hard time guessing. It also helped when the leader would instantly start to change the motion once the guesser turned.
The activity with the noises was rather interesting. I have no idea what that accomplished other than making people more comfortable around one another. It just seemed like we all were making weird noises and acting like we would not in public.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment