Wednesday, September 17, 2008
easing out being inhibited
On Tuesday, we started off with a cool game/exercise “Frog Detective” I looked at this game in a whole new way since this summer when I’d play with the campers during down time from the program. I have let go of some of my inhibition, and I will continue to do so throughout the rest of the semester. Since the start of the class, I have been paying attention to details more in and out of the class. Thinking about my study habits, people conversations and body language (not listening just viewing), the way animals move, etc. What I am finding out so far is that things aren’t what they appear to be all the time and all the time appearing may not be there at all. which makes life even more interesting. Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment