Monday, December 1, 2008

Legally Blonde

So last weekend I went and saw Legally Bonde at Palace Theater in Cleveland and it was awesome! I have never been to a professionally done play before and it was so cool. The whole atmosphere was crazy and fun I really really enjoyed it. I wasn't really close enough to be able to really see the small details and facial expressions but everyone did an awesome job. It was really funny walking into the theater because it was so huge and the last theater I had been in was the Studio Theater for Crimes of the Heart and it was so tiny. Although it was more intimate and I could see more detail in the Studio Theater, I liked the larger theater better just because I really loved the atmosphere and the size of the stage and how much room the actors had to work with.

No comments: