Saturday, December 6, 2008
it's the final countdown! to the final...
We are all done with the class except the final, which will undoubtedly go very fast and prove to be very interesting. I really enjoyed this class for a few reasons. The class as a whole was really fun and entertaining, I liked going because it allowed me to be strange and creative for at least 3 hours each week. It was great that although the class was fun, we were able to learn and distinguish what actors actually do. I like that I have a more intelligent approach to discerning what is and is not good acting. I also think that I have a lot more insight into how much research and thinking is involved in saying just a few lines. I have always enjoyed watching plays but now I find myself picking apart how well the actors really get into their character. I am really glad that I took this class and cannot wait to see the final presentations that we all worked so hard on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment