The "threesome" game was pretty interesting. I enjoyed actually not playing just to see what others would come up with. It seemed like it was more fun trying to guess based on other's personalities of what they might say when they went in the circle. The only flaw I could see with that game was that sometimes the third person wouldn't really make the word the same as the first two. It would be like Gun, Bullet, Holster. If gun and bullet were first, then it should be gunpowder since you need that to make the gun fire etc. The holister and bullet have nothing in common, but the other three all have a relationship to the usage of the gun.
And Yoder and I got to go Thursday and will get to enjoy it again for a little bit tomorrow. What could be more fun than acting like your a gangster and a policeman.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment