Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Skit at FCA

Last night at FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes), some students from AU put on a mini-skit. It is funny because every time there is a skit or anything to do with acting, I am always analyzing their actions. I can not just simply sit there and enjoy the skit because of my experience with acting, even though it is extremely limited. The skit consisted of about seven or eight individuals. There was not any talking in the skit, but rather just actions, signs with words on them, and music in the background. I think that because no one talked in the skit, it made more of an impact of everyone watching. Everyone watching seemed to have their eyes glued to the people in the skit. They did a pretty good job actually. I would have been so nervous to go up in front of a large group of my peers and participate in a skit, so I give them a lot of credit.

No comments: