Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Improv
Along with everyone else, I loved the improvisation game we did at the beginning of class on Tuesday. At first, I was a little hesitant and thought it would be too difficult. Once I got up in front of the class, it was not as bad as I had anticipated. I thought it was so funny to hear people's stories that they made up going through every letter in the alphabet. I have never done this game before, but I thought it was so fun and entertaining. I think this game would be fun to use in my classroom some day. This activity would help two students work together to create a story. The children would also be able to work on expanding their vocabulary with this game. This was one of my favorite introduction activities we have done all year. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment