Monday, November 3, 2008
Go crazy
I think another reason why we are doing this exercise is not only to learn about space but to learn to let go and let our imaginations take over and be creative. Paige said that she doesn't know how this is making us better because everyone is doing the same motions. But when our teacher went out there he did like 5 different things that were nothing like what anyone else did. He told us that the substance could do ANYTHING we wanted it to and we all kept it in a little ball or stretched it out a tiny bit. If we would all just go crazy then I bet we would get some really cool uses out of that substance. However, this is easier said than done because I had a lot of trouble thinking of things to do with the substance until he went out there....I really need to work on getting my creative juices flowing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment