Thursday, November 6, 2008

Class Tuesday

I thought that the exeercise we did in class on tuesday was rather interesting because you had to pay attention to what other's were doing so you could add something to the machine or whatever it was. I found it hard to come up with things to do after more and more people went. I think that acting out in a play can be the same because if you don't know whats going on around you, when you act your part it could be way off from what you are supposed to be doing or even how you are supposed to be feeling. When we were pulling the objects out of the blob I noticed that the people who did well were the ones who slowed down and and thought about their object more and when you do that it becomes more real and believable.

No comments: