Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Video Taping/Story

Someone mentioned video taping the class in their entry. I think this is a fabulous idea. As an education major and a musician, I know that you can learn a lot from seeing yourself on tape. Watching a tape of yourself helps you realize what you actually look like when you are doing something. You can also realize what aspects of your acting might need more or less. And it would definitely be interesting to tape a few different classes during the semester to see progress.

I am glad that we are now putting some of our activities in the context of a story. This is really helping us to expand our acting skills because it raises the bar a bit higher. Now you actually have to think about several different aspects besides the present. You also have to think about what happened and what will happen.

No comments: