Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Talking
I am excited that we get to start talking in class but i think its going to be a challenge also. At first i thought it would make it easier but after watching the first group it doesn't. Yes talking can convey the message but once talking is added everything else we learned seems to go out the window. I think this is because talking is a new aspect so we focus on that and not everything we had done to this point. I have a feeling that I'm going to have a hard time with paying attention to detail at the same time as talking. Also I'm going to have a hard time going into something without any organization. I am a person that likes things structured. So overall i feel that this exercise is going to be challenging for me but I am excited that we get to start talking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment