Thursday, October 9, 2008
figure it out?
During the exercise on Tuesday I was challenged to be an astronaut at a bus stop. This was weird in the sense I never seen or noticed an astronaut at a bus stop, let alone I needed to act like one, I hope I represented the astronaut profession alright by figuring out an equation while waiting. During the second activity of trying to figure out what was out place or missing on our partner, my bubble got busted real badly. I thought I was observant or could figure out what was missing in a short amount of time, however, I see and noticed I need a lot work and practice with this area, almost every time I missed one item on my partner that was so obvious, either I try too hard or I am overconfident, or just no good. I like the challenges that are brought our way in class, keeps us on our toes. Peace!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment