Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Crucible

I went and saw The Crucible over the weekend and I'm not gonna lie I was getting pretty antsy during it because it was kind of hard for me to stay interested when the scenery never changed adn there were hardly any props. The whole thing was very talky. However, I thought that most of the actors were phenomenal. The lack of props really forced the actors to step it up and I think that most of all Mark Leach as John Proctor was great. I was so impressed with him, and with the fact that he is a freshman, not to mention very quiet offstage. I agree with Renee that I noticed lots of stuff we've talked about in class. Like pouring drinks and drinking things that were probably not really there and like staying in character until you're completely done even when you're only in the background.

No comments: