Friday, October 31, 2008
10.30,08
After Thursday's class, I am still wondering what the purpose is of the substance activity. I am hoping that we will find out or discover the purpose of it soon! I am struggling a little bit with this activity. Like Professor Polanco said, I need to buy into the fact that I am really touching this substance. I did not really believe that I was feeling a substance when I was in front of the class. I thought it was a lot easier when we paired up. I guess I felt more comfortable because I was not up in front of the class by myself. I was actually thinking that there was a substance between my partner and me. I can't wait to see what Tuesday's class has in store for us and this substance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment