Friday, September 12, 2008

Thinking outside the box

The exercise we did at the end of class when we had to move an object but could not use our hands was very challenging in my opinion. My partner and I had an idea of how to move the object and once we got up there we were both completely clueless. I realized that I need to be more creative and try to "think outside the box" more. I have never been very creative, and in this class creativity is essential. It is good that I am being challenged in this class! Hopefully my creativity will improve as this semester continues!

1 comment:

Juan said...

I enjoy thinking outside the box, but this class takes creativity to whole new level. it's one thing to understand the whole picture but it's another thing when i get challenged by small details, kind of reminds of boot camp, hahahaha. I feel I am a creative person but this class will provide me a better solid structure of creativity more in depth, which will come in handy after graduation. A better understanding of me being creative and creativity.