Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thinking outside the box

I agree with Brittany's comment about how she never thought to feed off of the other people in the class when we were doing our joining in activity on Tuesday. I was the same way, when I saw Aaron digging a hole I was thinking okay so we're going to have 8 people all digging a really big hole. But then when we did the scene at the park and I just thought it was so cool that we all did our own thing but it came together to look like a bunch of kids playing at the park and I thought it was really neat.

Also, after just these first few classes I already notice myself becoming more comfortable with the activities and exercises that we're doing. At first I felt completely ridiculous when I had to get up in front of everyone but on Tuesday I was playing an imaginary volleyball game with a referee and everything and a sunbather in the background and I felt totally comfortable.

No comments: