Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Small Objects

When we were told to do something with a small object at first I didn't realize how hard it was going to be. I just went up and started to do it, however, I went to fast. Once I slowed down it allowed the audience to believe that I was actually playing with a rubix cube. I was thinking in my head where the colors were and which way I had to turn the cube in order to line them up. I think that when you are acting without the physical object it is much harder because you have to account for all the minute details in order for your part to be believable. I think that once I took in all the detail that my object entailed the class believed in what I was doing a lot more and I did find this exercise a lot more difficult than I though it was going to be.

No comments: