Friday, September 19, 2008

mini-things

Thursday's class was quiet. People seemed to do a good job with their difficult small objects because we all were concentrating on what it was we were trying to do. People were generally more quiet and controlled when working on their small objects maybe because it was easier to work with something you can see all of in your hand, or in this case pretend to see. It was harder to lose track of or change the size if it is so small. I chose to take the sticky thing off the back of a laminated sticker because I was given the task once at work to put lamination stuff on magnets with our company information on it, and I was trying to remember how I did that and do it again, but this time fail. As the class goes on, as a class think we are getting more creative about our scenes and items and tend not to laugh as much; that's probably because we are awesome.

No comments: