Thursday, September 4, 2008
I actually watched people eat in the Eagle's Nest which made it pretty hard because I'm not very discrete and it was hard to watch people eat without totally staring at them. But I figured it out after a minute or two and I decided to watch a group of three girls while they ate and carried on a conversation. After watching people pretend to eat in class it was really funny to notice little details while people ate real food. For example, I noticed that they talked more than they ate; they would take a bite or a sip of something then put it down and continue talking. Then I remembered that in class when we were pretending to eat everyone did it really fast, it was like there was no break from eating and most people hardly chewed anything. While I was watching the girls I paid special attention to how long they chewed their food.....it was way longer than I pretended to chew on Tuesday. Clearly I was just swallowing my food in gigantic chunks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment