Saturday, September 27, 2008
Getting Moved by Object
I really liked the getting moved by an object activity. I thought that the balloon in the parade was a great idea. My group (the remedial group) had trouble coming up with an activity. I thought Professor Polanco made a good point when he said that none of us have probably seen anyone get hit by a bus, so that makes it harder to act out. The only time I have seen anyone get hit by a bus was in a movie, and it was very unrealistic. Final Destination had a scene where someone got hit by a bus, and I remember when I watched it I commented on how unrealistic it looked. When we acted it out, people knew what we were doing, but it did not look real. Acting out more familiar activities makes the scene more realistic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment